Romantic Gondola Marriage Proposal
This is a gorgeous, private gondola ride on a beautiful lake. On a gondola ride chauffeured by your own gondolier, you feel like you are back in Italy as you row through the lake at sunset. Sip on sparkling cider and snack on gourmet chocolates as you take in the amazing scenery. Your gondolier serenades you and you propose as you take in the view of the sun setting behind the gorgeous desert mountains.
- Proposal duration is approximately 1 hour
- Private gondola ride for 2 with Gondolier at location approximately 10 miles outside of Dallas
- Sparkling cider and gourmet chocolates will be served on gondola.
- Gratuity Included
- Base package $410
- Message in a Bottle – Write a personalized message to be put in a bottle that is discovered by your loved one during your cruise. Additional $55
- Celebratory Dozen Roses – A dozen roses are handed to your partner immediately after the gondola ride. Additional $129
- Limo Ride To and From Dallas – Ride in style as a limousine picks you up at your location in Dallas and take you to this beautiful location to propose. Good for 3 hours. Additional $468
- Discreet Photographer – A photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Edited images are normally delivered through an online gallery. Additional $575
- Available daily, Monday-Thursday 2-10pm, Friday and Saturday 2-11pm, and Sunday 2-9pm. *Rates are increased on major holidays and Valentine’s Day so contact us for pricing.
- Reservations require 3 days notice
- Personalized poem requires 2 weeks notice
- Proposal is non-refundable
- Please be punctual for your tour. If you are late, gondolier will do his best to accommodate you, depending on his schedule.
- Proposal may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice prior to your tour. In the event of rain, cancellations are allowed up to 30 minutes prior to your tour. Tours will still be available during light rain if the client chooses to proceed. If the rain is too heavy, the tour company reserves the right to cancel the tour on that evening and will be rescheduled.
- Body of water is calm and will not likely cause sea-sickness