Hollywood On Horseback Marriage Proposal
Enjoy an intimate horseback riding tour in Los Angeles. As you begin your ascension to the top of Mt. Hollywood, you will enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Los Angeles, the Pacific Ocean, and the Griffith Observatory. You and your partner are lead to the peak which has unparalleled views of the Hollywood sign. Propose near this epic landmark for a true Hollywood proposal.
- Proposal duration is approximately 2.5 hours (1 hour each way)
- Private romantic horseback ride lead by tour-guide (no experience necessary)
- Enjoy 30 minutes at the peak overlooking the Hollywood sign and Los Angeles for your proposal
- Base package $415
- Personalized Professional Poem – A customized poem based on your relationship is created by a professional poet. The poem is printed on a scroll handmade in Europe and tied with a satin ribbon. This is a perfect way to express how much you love your partner before you propose. Additional $155
- Intimate Picnic – The Heart Bandits hike up to the remote location in advance to setup a beautifully decorated picnic for two overlooking the Hollywood sign. A picnic theme is customized by you and your Proposal Planner based on your relationship. The picnic includes a basket, blanket, pillows, appetizers, chilled cider, 2 toasting flutes, an 18″x24″ picture of you and your partner, and an 18″x24″ personalized “Will You Marry Me” sign to be revealed at your discretion. Additional $600
- Discreet Photographer – A photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Package includes edited images on a CD. Additional $575
- Discreet Videographer – A videographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired. Additional $900
- Available daily from 9am to 5pm except every third Saturday of the month, Christmas, and Thanksgiving.
- Reservations require 2 days notice.
- Personalized poem and picnic require 2 weeks notice.
- Any items from intimate picnic may be kept if taken immediately after proposal unless other arrangements have been made.
- Proposal is non-refundable
- Proposal may be rescheduled if rain occurs at the onset of riding
- Helmets are required and will be supplied
- Horseback riding tour is private but Mt. Hollywood is public
- Gratuities not included