Romantic Gondola Marriage Proposal
Enjoy a private gondola ride with your own personal gondolier. You feel as though you are back in Italy while you row through the canals at sunset. Sip on wine and enjoy appetizers as you hold each other under the open sky. Your gondolier may serenade you and ask you to kiss as you go under bridges. At the last bridge you kiss and then propose.
- Proposal duration is approximately 1 hour
- Private gondola ride for two with personal gondolier
- A choice of a bottle of red wine, white wine, or champagne and appetizers are waiting for you at check-in
- Base package $300
- Premium Wine or Champagne – Upgrade your celebratory beverage to a premium bottle. Additional $50
- Celebratory Dozen Roses – A dozen roses are handed to your partner immediately after the gondola ride. Additional $89
- Personalized Professional Poem – A customized poem based on your relationship is created by a professional poet. The poem is printed on a scroll handmade in Europe and tied with a satin ribbon. This is a perfect way to express how much you love your partner before you propose. Additional $155
- Personalized Proposal Sign – A 6′x12′ personalized banner asking “Will You Marry Me?” is displayed at the back side of the final bridge immediately after you pass it. Additional $330
- Discreet Photographer – A photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Package includes edited images on a CD. Additional $575
- Discreet Videographer – A videographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired. Additional $900
- Available daily from noon to 10pm, except Christmas, Halloween, and Independence Day
- Please be punctual or your tour may be cut short
- Reservations require 3 days notice
- Proposal sign requires 21 day notice
- Personalized poem requires 2 weeks notice
- Proposal is non-refundable
- Proposal may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice prior to your tour. In the event of rain, cancellations are allowed up to 30 minutes prior to your tour. Tours will still be available during light rain if the client chooses to proceed. If the rain is too heavy, the tour company reserves the right to cancel the tour on that evening.
- Body of water is calm and will not likely cause sea-sickness
- Stiletto heels are not recommended. Blankets will be provided, but a jacket is recommended.
- Gratuities not included