Empire State View
Rooftop Marriage Proposal
Step onto the rooftop with your sweetie and experience dramatic views of the most iconic building in New York City, the Empire State Building. Imagine how impressed she will be when she sees that you rented out a rooftop exclusively for you two in order to pop the big question.
Venue is a rooftop with nice VIEW of Empire State Building,
NOT the actual Empire State Building itself
- Proposal duration is 1 hour.
- Enjoy the rooftop terrace which boasts magnificent views of the Empire State Building, as depicted on the photo above.
- Checkout the upgrades tab for ways to enhance this already amazing proposal idea.
- Base package $1015
- Fairy Lights – Bring a romantic and fairytale ambiance to the scene by adding fairy lights to the space. Additional $99
- Musician – Enhance your intimate proposal with a musician playing your song as you pop the question. Additional $365
- Candles, Bouquet, Sparking Wine, & Chocolates – Forty-eight LED candles are placed around the perimeter of the rooftop terrace. A presentation bouquet of flowers is waiting for you to hand to your partner upon acceptance of your proposal. Celebratory sparkling wine and chocolates are provided. Additional $597
- Photographer – An award-winning photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Edited images are normally delivered through an online gallery. Additional $495
- Rush Photography Delivery – As an add-on to a photographer, have all the photos from your proposal delivered within 48 hours so that you can share with the world right away. Additional $159
- Videographer – A videographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired. Additional $900
- Rooftop Terrace is exclusively yours for 1 hour. There may be another event in back portion of terrace but it will be separated.
- Package can only be booked with 30 days notice or less.
- Available daily based on availability.
- Proposal is non-refundable and will occur rain or shine. There is an indoor room in the event of rain.
- Proposal may be rescheduled with 7 days notice. Upon rescheduling, we will do our best to accommodate your new date but no guarantees can be made.