Horse and Carriage
Marriage Proposal in Central Park
Propose to your partner in a true New York Fashion. You and your partner enjoy a romantic horse and carriage ride which takes you to the most romantic locations in Central Park. You stop at Bethesda Fountain, Cherry Hill, or the famous Bow Bridge and get out to take in the view. Your Proposal Planner can recommend the best place to propose. After you propose, you get back in your carriage as a newly engaged couple and finish your carriage ride.
- Proposal duration is approximately 1 hour
- Enjoy a romantic horse and carriage ride for two in Central Park
- Choose any romantic location in Central Park for your proposal such as Bethesda Fountain, Cherry Hill, or the famous Bow Bridge
- Base package $419 (Valid January 5th – November)
- Celebratory Dozen Roses – A dozen roses are presented to your partner immediately upon acceptance of the proposal. Additional $65
- Godiva Chocolates – Enjoy a delicious box of world-renown Godiva chocolates are you partake on the romantic carriage ride. Additional $75
- Holiday Season Upgrade – Reserve your horse carriage during the special holiday season in New York (November through January 5th). Additional $115
- Guitarist – Enhance your intimate proposal with a musician playing your song as you pop the question. Additional $315
- Violin Soloist – Enhance your intimate proposal with a musician playing your song as you pop the question. Additional $315
- Photographer – A photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Edited images are normally delivered through an online gallery. Additional $495
- Rush Photography Delivery – As an add-on to a photographer, have all the photos from your proposal delivered within 48 hours so that you can share with the world right away. Additional $159
- Videographer – A videographer captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired. Additional $900
- Available daily
- Proposal is non-refundable
- Reservations require 2 days notice
- Gratuity not included. Driver gratuity is not necessary but it is customary (typically $20-$40).
- Proposal may be rescheduled with 7 days notice. Upon rescheduling, we will do our best to accommodate your new date but no guarantees can be made. In the event of inclement weather, proposal will be cancelled. Your proposal will be rescheduled.