New York Rooftop Garden Marriage Proposal
We have partnered with a luxury hotel to offer this rooftop garden proposal package that is exclusively offered through The Heart Bandits! Enter this swanky hotel and take the elevator up to the rooftop garden. You walk out on to the rooftop which is completely closed and private to only you and your partner. You propose with the beautiful skyline as your backdrop and then present her with a bouquet of flowers. You have a seat and enjoy a glass of bubbly to celebrate the occasion.
- Proposal duration is 1 hour
- Exclusive use of the rooftop garden for your proposal
- A bottle of sparkling wine and bouquet of flowers are included
- Coordination provided by the world-renowned proposal planners, The Heart Bandits
- Base package $1299
- Musician – Choose a singing guitarist, violinist, or a saxophonist to enhance your proposal by playing your song as you pop the question. Additional $365
- Ultimate Romance Package – Your partner will walk amongst rose petals that are scattered on the rooftop garden. On a table for two, she is surprised by 2 framed photos to add that extra personalization to your special occasion. Additional $389
- Photographer – An award-winning photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Edited images are normally delivered through an online gallery. Additional $495
- Rush Photography Delivery – As an add-on to a photographer, have all the photos from your proposal delivered within 48 hours so that you can share with the world right away. Additional $159
- Videographer – A videographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired. Additional $900
- Rooftop Garden is exclusively yours for 1 hour.
- Available daily from 9am-2pm which is the best time for photos as nighttime requires a flash
- Proposal is non-refundable and will occur rain or shine. There is a cover in the event of rain
- Proposal may be rescheduled with 7 days notice. Upon rescheduling, we will do our best to accommodate your new date but no guarantees can be made.