New York Rooftop Marriage Proposal
Propose to your sweetie with a view of the big city lights with this rooftop terrace proposal. You step off the elevator and she is shocked when she sees the soft glow of flameless candles all around. You propose and celebrate your engagement with a bottle of bubbly.
- Proposal duration is 1 hour
- Exclusive use of the rooftop terrace for your proposal
- A bottle of sparkling wine and flameless candles included
- Coordination provided by the world-renowned proposal planners, The Heart Bandits
- Base package $849
- Fairy Lights – Bring a romantic and fairytale ambiance to the scene by adding fairy lights to the space. Additional $99
- Two Blankets – Have two faux fur blankets waiting for you on the rooftop so that you can stay warm and snuggle up as you enjoy the amazing views on a cold night. Additional $100
- Musician – Choose a singing guitarist, violinist, or a saxophonist to enhance your proposal by playing your song as you pop the question. Additional $365
- Ultimate Romance Package – Your partner will walk amongst rose petals that are scattered on the rooftop terrace. On a table for two, she is surprised by a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and 2 framed photos to add that extra personalization to your special occasion. Additional $389
- Photographer – An award-winning photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Edited images are normally delivered through an online gallery. Additional $495
- Rush Photography Delivery – As an add-on to a photographer, have all the photos from your proposal delivered within 48 hours so that you can share with the world right away. Additional $159
- Videographer – A videographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired. Additional $900
- Rooftop Terrace is exclusively yours for 1 hour.
- Available daily.
- Extra fees may apply for the Holidays
- Proposal is non-refundable and will occur rain or shine.
- Proposal may be rescheduled with 7 days notice. Upon rescheduling, we will do our best to accommodate your new date but no guarantees can be made.