Musical Serenade Marriage Proposal
This proposal catches your partner completely off guard for a very romantic surprise. You take your girlfriend to a lovely Paris location like Pont des Arts or Eiffel Tower. As you are there, you are approached by a musician. The musician begins to serenade your lady and you propose. Afterwards the musician hands your partner a bouquet of roses.
- Proposal duration is approximately 5 minutes
- Choose from a violinist, singing guitarist, or classical guitarist
- Musician hands your partner a bouquet of roses
- Base package $625
- Champagne Toast – Celebrate with a mini bottle of bubbly and two toasting flutes upon acceptance of the proposal. Additional $125
- Discreet Photography – A photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Edited images are normally delivered through an online gallery. Additional $575
- Available daily
- Reservations require 14 days notice
- Proposal is non-refundable
- Proposal may be rescheduled with 7 days notice. Upon rescheduling, we will do our best to accommodate your new date but no guarantees can be made. In the event of inclement weather, proposal location may be moved or proposal may be rescheduled.