Romantic Beach Marriage Proposal
Walk hand in hand along the beach with your partner and stumble upon a romantic picnic. A customized picnic theme is chosen by you and your Proposal Planner based on your relationship. The theme includes a picnic blanket, lush pillows, 2 framed photos of you and your partner, and rose petals. After you propose, celebrate with chilled cider and chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Proposal duration is approximately 2 hours
- Romantic picnic is setup at your choice of any beach location in San Diego County. Recommendations are provided upon request.
- Detailed map of romantic picnic location is sent to you in advance
- Cleanup is included
- Base package $629
- Personalized Proposal Sign – Add a personalized 18″x24″ “Will You Marry Me?” sign displayed on an easel to be revealed at your discretion. Additional $50
- Personalized Professional Poem – A customized poem based on your relationship is created by a professional poet. The poem is printed on a scroll handmade in Europe and tied with a satin ribbon. This is a perfect way to express how much you love your partner before you propose. Additional $155
- Mariachi Trio – Have your partner serenaded by a mariachi trio after the acceptance of the proposal. Additional $210
- Classical Guitarist – Enhance your intimate proposal with a musician playing your song as you pop the question. Additional $260
- Discreet Photographer – A photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Package includes edited images on a CD. Additional $575
- Discreet Videographer – A videographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired. Additional $900
- Available daily 9am to 8pm except major holidays
- Reservations require 7 days notice
- Personalized poem requires 2 weeks notice
- Proposal is non-refundable
- In the event of rain, proposal will be rescheduled. If rescheduling is not available due to travel plans, The Heart Bandits will attempt to accommodate.
- Any items from intimate picnic may be kept if taken immediately after proposal unless other arrangements have been made