Romantic Horse Drawn Carriage Marriage Proposal
Enjoy an intimate carriage ride through a picturesque Chicago location, as you share delicious chocolates and sparkling cider. Propose to your love as you ride, or arrange with the carriage driver to stop in front of a landmark for your proposal. Delight her with a dozen red roses after she says yes!
- Proposal duration approximately 1 hour
- Pick up location is Chicago Water Tower. Choose from the following proposal locations: Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier or Lincoln Park
- Includes roses, sparkling cider, and chocolate. Feel free to bring your own champagne.
- Base package $499
- Shedd Aquarium Drop off – Be dropped off at gorgeous Shedd Aquarium with beautiful views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline. Additional $157
- Surprise Post Proposal Musical Serenade – As soon as she steps off the horse and carriage ride, a singing guitarist or violinist is there to serenade her with your special song. Additional $315
- Surprise Post Proposal Photography – As soon as you step off the horse and carriage ride, a photographer whisks you away to take some professional portrait shots of you and your new fiancé. Edited images are normally delivered through an online gallery. Additional $575
- During peak holiday season additional charges may apply for Saturday reservations
- Reservations require 3 days notice
- Proposal is non-refundable
- Carriages are convertible, so rides are not usually rescheduled for weather
- Rides will be rescheduled if weather is above 90 degrees, or below 16 degrees for the safety of the horses
- Gratuity not included. Driver gratuity is not necessary but it is customary (typically $20-$40).