Musical Serenade Marriage Proposal
This proposal catches your partner completely off guard for a very romantic surprise. You take your girlfriend to one of Las Vegas’ iconic locations such as the Bellagio fountains, the Las Vegas sign, or the Wynn waterfalls. As you are there, you are approached by a musician. The musician hands your partner a beautiful bouquet of flowers. She is in shock because the musician then starts serenading her with her favorite love song. Your partner then realizes it was all for her and after the song you propose.
- Proposal duration is approximately 15 minutes
- Musician approaches you and hands your partner a bouquet of flowers
- Musician serenades your partner with her favorite love song
- Base package $475
- T-Shirt Reveal – During the performance the musician reveals a t-shirt that spells out “Will You Marry Me? (Her name)”. Additional $78
- Personalized Professional Poem – A customized poem based on your relationship is created by a professional poet. The poem is printed on a scroll handmade in Europe and tied with a satin ribbon. This is a perfect way to express how much you love your partner before you propose. Additional $155
- Discreet Photography – A photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Edited images are normally delivered through an online gallery. Additional $575
- Custom Written Song – A professional songwriter writes a unique and personalized song for you two about your relationship. Additional $625
- Discreet Videographer – A videographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired. Additional $900
- Available daily
- Reservations require 14 days notice
- Proposal is non-refundable
- Proposal may be rescheduled with 7 days notice. Upon rescheduling, we will do our best to accommodate your new date but no guarantees can be made. In the event of inclement weather, proposal location may be moved or proposal may be rescheduled.