Ice Skating Marriage Proposal
The ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center is an icon known around the world. You tell her you want to experience what millions around the world have and check out the skating rink. She is impressed that she doesn’t have to wait in line but has no idea about the length you have gone to make this truly special. When everyone clears off the rink, you ask her to stay back. Your song plays and you propose. Hundreds of onlookers cheer and clap for you. You enjoy a glass of champagne to commemorate your engagement.
Season starts October 13th, 2017
Booking times are 12:30pm (Proposal at 2pm), 4:30pm (Proposal at 6pm), 6:30pm (Proposal at 8pm), and 8:30pm (Proposal at 10pm).
***All Proposal Dates and Times are FINAL once booked***
- Proposal duration is approximately 1.5 hours with actual proposal occurring at end of 1.5 hour time slot.
- Bypassing of main entry line, skate rentals, and champagne are included.
- Song of your choice will be played as you propose (you provide the CD).
- Base package $675
- Photographer – A photographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides a portrait session after if desired. Package includes edited images provided through an online gallery. Additional $495
- Rush Photography Delivery – As an add-on to a photographer, have all the photos from your proposal delivered within 48 hours so that you can share with the world right away. Additional $159
- Personalized Banner – 2 strangers will unroll a 4’x10′ banner that says “Will You Marry Me” with your girlfriends name. You point it out to her and propose. Additional $597
- Videographer – A videographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired. Additional $925
- A Cappella Serenade – As she steps off the rink, an a cappella group sings “your” song to her. There won’t be a dry eye around! Additional $935
- Available daily at 12:30pm, 4:30pm, 6:30pm, and 8:30pm.
- Proposal is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-RESCHEDULABLE.
- Proposal will occur rain or shine, dress accordingly.